Present ideas.......

lulu

Reaction score
My friend who I worked with (only knew her a couple of months but we really got on) has just had a little boy....jack.

Im going to see her tomorrow and I need some ideas of what to get. I was going to try and think of something other than newborn baby stuff as everyone gets that and she will be inundated, so what can I get for her and for baby that could be used later on or in the next stage etc.

all ideas greatly appreciated!!! Thanks :D

(oh, something thats not too expensive as Im extremely skint!!!)

do you have a poundland near you????

they do the winnie the pooh baby bowls, cups, spoons etc you could get that ready for when baby is on solids, bargain as well!!!

yeah we have a few pound land shops round here. Just not sure about winnie the pooh stuff, not sure if its her thing. Guess something plain would be ok though. Thanks

i think they do a few things in there

another idea is maybe making up a basket of baby wipes, talc, lotions etc, you can never have too much of that stuff

umm let me think well as everyone always gets something for the baby get somethingf or her

how about a pamper set bath soak shower gel masseage oil in a cute basket or nice relaxing smellies id love this as a pressie

I love the Lush shop and these gifts are under a tenner
http://www.lush.co.uk/categories/Under_10_2.aspx

look at the rest as well this shop is so yummy i want to eat the stuff!!! :rotfl:

Get a giant sized baby bottle (poundland would be fine or any quality bottle you like, a 7 or 9 oz'er) and stuff it with dummies/muslin's/bibs or any other little things you can find.

:D

Alternatively something like a toy that's aimed more at 3-6 months (as most people would buy rattles and obvious newborn toys). Probably don't get clothes as people can be really personal with clothes, and she'll probably have loads... erm... comforter blanket teddy thing (Asda do nice ones about £3), baby nests/cushion things from Early Learning about £10 ish and good for when baby gets to start holding head up and people don't look that far in advance when they buy baby pressies... Or a baby scrapbook and some scrapbooking stickers/paper, or a baby photo frame or photo album.

And definately chocolates/wine if she's not breastfeeding... :) something to pamper her with :)

If you had a bit more time I'd have said nappy cakes off ebay or something personalised x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back