Pregnant?

Honey83

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm new to this site and have a query!
I've been trying to conceive for a couple of months now and my period was due on Thursday. i took a pregnancy test before (bot a digital one) unfortunatly just before the five minutes was up, my neighbour cam round!! (typical!!)
When i had chance to go back to the test a few hours later, it showed a positive sign!!
What could this mean? Do tests show poitive unless you are?! I'm soooo confused but can't go get another test until tomorrow!!
zxxxx

well when i did my clear blue digi it came up with pregnant and stayed there for 24 hours untill the battery ran out so mabe it came up + and is still showing + for 24 hours, good luck might be worth taknig a test tomorrow but it sounds like your pregnant :) can you show a pic?

I'm not sure Hun but it looks positive. Do another tomorrow. Good Luck :pray: :pray:

They say you shouldnt read the result after 5/10 mins, id test again to be sure! Hope its a bfp for you hunny :pray:

Jaidy said:
They say you shouldnt read the result after 5/10 mins, id test again to be sure! Hope its a bfp for you hunny :pray:
ye but it's a digi she did the test with so i'd think its ok to read it after that time? or i could be wrong lol

Yeah thats true!!! Your probably right then Anna!

well i'm only going by the digi i took :D but i'd still sugest taking anotehr test good luck :hug: :hug:

Thaks for all your replies!!! Sorry for bad spelling...it wasn't a digi one. The only reason i'm not convinced yet, is that i know you're not suposed to read the results after 5 mins or so...but how can it say positive if its not....does that make sese?
xxxx

Ah by bot u ment not, get u now.

Is it a strong positive or faint?

You sometimes get evap lines on them tests if you read them after the given time. I used an asda brand one a few weeks ago and got a faint line but it was an evap line and by faint i mean very light in colour and thin.

Best to take another one tomorrow, hope you get the result you want...ignore the door if it happens again :) and let us know...coz im curious now :cheer: :hug:

well the only way you can be for sure is take another test :D good luck

Well my OH is just about to leave to go and buy a new test (a digi one this time!!!) to see. I hate getting his hopes up, but i couldn't keep it to myself any longer!! Stil no sign of AF, so i'm really keeping my fingers crossed!
xxx

Best of luck to you... i hope its a BFP

Kepp us updated :hug:

Well, OH actully got me one of those clear blue tests where the cross has to appear!! Within two minutes there was a faint cross....as it wasnt my first wee of the day, i'm suspecting the hormone level must be low

I'm assuming though that i'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i coiuld take a clear enough pic to put on here but my camera is rubbish on my phone and you can't really see it as its soo faint!!! God i'm shaking as i type this!!!
:D

Thaks for your replies!!! :clap:
I'm in total shock...didn't really expect it to happen as quickly as it has!! (not that i'm complaining at all!!)
I'm a jumble of emotions...i'm worried about work already!! I'm a teacher and have just taken on year ..this now means i won't see the school year out with them or even be there when they sit their SAT papers...this won't go down well with staff or parent!!! :?
Apart from that minor niggle i'm dancing around the house (dancing around my marking that theres little chance of me doing now!!!)

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back