Pregnant women should not be allowed....

Squiglet

Reaction score
In pet shops that sell kittens or puppies...

I had to buy cat litter today and well there was just the smallest, cutest little kitten in the whole wide world, looking up at me with those big brown, "please take me home with you eyes" and well my heart just melted... And well now I'm trying to convince my DH to have another cat (we already have two who I hate, so why am I considering another :wall: :wall: )

Well just to prove to everyone how cute this kitten was... I went into the shop with my dad... a retired prison officer/dog handler, who absolutely hates cats and hasn't shed a tear for any of the dogs he has had that have had to be put down... but even he said after a few moments that he had to leave the shop because of the way this ickle kitten was just staring at us...

Reminded me of this

cookieeatedit.jpg

... just smaller ... should I buy him? Or is it just hormones? We already have two cats.. having another won't financially cripple us..

But look at the eyes... :cry: and he was so much smaller... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Noooooo - don't do it! It may look cute and fluffy now, but wait till it craps on your carpet and scratches your furniture!

sunnyday said:
Noooooo - don't do it! It may look cute and fluffy now, but wait till it craps on your carpet and scratches your furniture!

and my life will be different from now?

Oh right, just had a thought about that... It's one more cat I've got to chase in my overly pregnant state to spray with water (they've been getting progressively faster each week.. or maybe that's me getting slower :rotfl: )

I've had no patience at all for my cat since getting pregnant! He winds me up when he wouldn't before.

I say don't get it, kittens are so much work, you'll have a toddler before you know it to trash your home, without a kitten too! :lol:

I find it shocking that they still sell puppies and kittens in pet shops abroad.

I remember when I went to Canada in 2004, we went to this mall and there was a pet shop and it had these big puppies in tiny cages and they looked so miserable. I could have burst into tears there and then. I stormed out of the store and refused to set foot back in there. Had I had the means to rescue them all whilst I was there I would have. It was so cruel :(

there s a cat that follows me to my door every night but my OH won't let me let it in :(

i would say get the cat but i know it s a bit much when a baby is on the way and also its not me looking after it!!

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of the extra hair everywhere, :puke:
an increase of 'gifts' :puke:
fuller litter trays :puke:
more smelly cat food :puke:

I could go on......

:rotfl:

I wish I got a bald cat, I spend half my life cleaning up cat hair. Got laminate floors downsatirs too so can't even cheat and use the hoover :cry:

I do love my ginger fat cat really, just not his cat hair and litter tray :lol:

In pet shops that sell kittens or puppies...

I had to buy cat litter today and well there was just the smallest, cutest little kitten in the whole wide world, looking up at me with those big brown, "please take me home with you eyes" and well my heart just melted... And well now I'm trying to convince my DH to have another cat (we already have two who I hate, so why am I considering another :wall: :wall: )

Well just to prove to everyone how cute this kitten was... I went into the shop with my dad... a retired prison officer/dog handler, who absolutely hates cats and hasn't shed a tear for any of the dogs he has had that have had to be put down... but even he said after a few moments that he had to leave the shop because of the way this ickle kitten was just staring at us...

Reminded me of this

cookieeatedit.jpg

... just smaller ... should I buy him? Or is it just hormones? We already have two cats.. having another won't financially cripple us..

But look at the eyes... :cry: and he was so much smaller... :cry: :cry: :cry:

sunnyday said:

and my life will be different from now?

Oh right, just had a thought about that... It's one more cat I've got to chase in my overly pregnant state to spray with water (they've been getting progressively faster each week.. or maybe that's me getting slower :rotfl: )

I've had no patience at all for my cat since getting pregnant! He winds me up when he wouldn't before.

I say don't get it, kittens are so much work, you'll have a toddler before you know it to trash your home, without a kitten too! :lol:

I find it shocking that they still sell puppies and kittens in pet shops abroad.

I remember when I went to Canada in 2004, we went to this mall and there was a pet shop and it had these big puppies in tiny cages and they looked so miserable. I could have burst into tears there and then. I stormed out of the store and refused to set foot back in there. Had I had the means to rescue them all whilst I was there I would have. It was so cruel :(

there s a cat that follows me to my door every night but my OH won't let me let it in :(

i would say get the cat but i know it s a bit much when a baby is on the way and also its not me looking after it!!

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of the extra hair everywhere, :puke:
an increase of 'gifts' :puke:
fuller litter trays :puke:
more smelly cat food :puke:

I could go on......

:rotfl:

I wish I got a bald cat, I spend half my life cleaning up cat hair. Got laminate floors downsatirs too so can't even cheat and use the hoover :cry:

I do love my ginger fat cat really, just not his cat hair and litter tray :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back