hoping to hear from women who had MC and got pregnant again

s

Reaction score
Sorry if this is an intrusion but I'd love to hear from women who have had a miscarriage and got pregnant again. I think it would give me hope.
I had a miscarriage 7 days ago.
So how soon after your miscarriage did you get pregnant?
Thanks very much,
S

Hi, a few years ago I had a miscarriage at the beginning of May and got pregnant again in the July and had no probs at all.

Nikki

I suffered a miscarriage on the 17th June 2005 at 5.5 weeks, had a preiod exactly 21 days after and conceived straight after that. Seems your hormones are still high and the opportunity to conceive can be higher than before. We originally became pregnant on our first attempt and then straight again so I count ourselves very lucky!!!

I wish you all the success in the WORLD!

Hello it took me 4 months to get pregnant after my miscarriage. I wish you all the luck in the world.
All my love Jacqui. x x x x

sorry to hear you m/c. i m/c in august last year and i im now 8 weeks pregnant! give yourself time and do not worry you will get a bfp again.
you can pm me if you need to talk
take care
sarah x

Hi S,

As you know after my most recent mc in August I took 3 months to let my body get back to normal [I didn't have any fertility signs during those months anyway] and then in November my polyp was partially removed and then in Dec I got my BFP!! So 4 months but not all of that was trying.....

it will happen for you too!!

xx

Hi S

Im so sorry to hear of your loss, I had two m/c before my first and we took a break after the second m/c.

When we started again it took us around 5 months, it will happen for you hunny, if you ever need to chat, pm me

x

So sorry to hear of you m/c hunnie (hug)

I had a miscarriage in June 2004, got preg again Sept 2004 and unfortunately miscarried again. Became pregnant in April 2005 and now have a happy healthy 2 month old baby boy.

Keep strong sweetheart, it will happen.

All my love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back