Pregnant for the 1st time and scared

hi my name is emma im 21 me and my husband are pregnant and due 13th august, its our first pregnancy i am so scared because my friend misscarried at 11 week and im nearly thare,but someone told me cos im not haveing pains or bleeding it all sounds good so i would say the same to you but even if you have dont panic,
we was told that someone thoought we was haveing twin and they and tripets run in the family and my husbands family,
but i reasently needed to go to hospital because my morning sicknes what so bad i also had a dating scan while i was thare.
and they confirmed that thare is just one so dont fret about twins running in the family it might not happen to you ps im very scared so your not on your own just stay carm and dont panic too much. :D

Congrats Emma!! How exciting!!

I am sure everything will be fine. It is always in the back of my mind and everytime I go to the toilet I worry thinking I may have some blood or something but I guess its the same for everyone.. your a few weeks further then me though.. what symptons have you been experiencing? when are you booked in for your scan?

xxx

oh and yes twins does run in the family!! My morning sickness/nausia kicked in today!! yuk!

you poor thing lets hope your morning sickness doesnt get like mine i had to go to the hospital it was horrible i was throwing up every 20 mins and i got dehidrated cause i couldnt eat or drink,
but good luck with your pregnancy but ive noot booked in with the midwife yet i realy need to do it tho but ive had my dating scan i had that while i was in hospital. and if you havent had yours illl warn you its a very rewarding experience seeing the heart beat its the most beautiful thing other than the scan itself

Ah bless you hun. I am glad you are feeling a bit better :hug:

Do you think I will have a scan as early as 7 weeks? I will only be just that when I go to see the MW first!! am so excited, I cant think of anything but this baby.. My whole life has changed on a matter of days!

xx

i dont know if they wil scan you they should i would have thourght cos you are seeing her or she will wait till your a bit further gone

Do you know if they can tell you the exact day you conceived at any point? Or is it only a guess by the doctor? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back