PREGNANT FOR 46YRS!!!! tonight channel 5 9pm

Dee1985

Reaction score
the 46yr pregnancy!
iv seen it before its interesting
god and i moan about being pregnant for 9months!!!! :wall:

yep channel 5, its about a woman that was pregnant went in to labour but couldnt push baby out so she forgot about it and went home pain stopped she just had a rock hard belly then 46yrs later contractions came back and she gave birth to the baby that had turned to stone!"!!!!!!!

eww sounds horrible - but something you just hafta watch :D

i don't have those channels so please im me and tell me more abou this it sounds good. is it on the internet.

It was about this foreign lady who 46 years ago was pregnant and went into labor for 48 hours, but couldn't deliver so they took her to the hospital and the doctors wanted to do a c-section, but the lady next to her died giving birth so she left the hospital. Two days afterwards she said the baby quit moving and went to sleep which meant it died. 46 years later she started to have labor pains again and her adopted son took her to several doctors to find a "mass" in her stomach. The mass of course was the fetus, but she didn't tell the doctors in was a baby. They finally figured out it was a baby after thinking it was cancer. They did a CT scan and the fetus had calcified and attached itself to her bladder and uterine wall. They did surgery to remove it and God it was sick! It looked like a white baby shaped rock. You know they just had to dissected it and it still had all it's organs. All I could think was how the hell did this women live with this dead calcified baby in her for 46 years.

:shock: :shock: :shock: YUKKKKK thats sick..... what did she think was going to be inside her!!! did she think the baby she didnt push out would just disappear!!! :shock: WEIRD! xxxx

HI

i watched this when i was preg its sick cant beleive that could actually happen :?
Its interesting though so watch it.
Katrina

The woman with one of the triplets in her stomach cavity is facinating.

I missed that. I'm gutted cause things like that fascinate me. I loved the Bodyshock series a while ago. The one about the baby with 2 heads was heart-wrenching. :cry:

I wanted to watch this but hubby wanted to watch somting else and I forgot to record it.

tankett.. it was so sad wasnt it, especialy because the 2nd head had feeling could sry and smile, would be so hard

I know Dionne. She suckled, blinked, cried (albeit with no sound) and everything. Also when they actually did the operation, the little girl no longer smiled. :( I cried my eyes out when they said she was brain damaged. :cry:

Makes you realise how lucky we are to have healthy kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back