• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy tests and your reviews!

Hey girlies, I just wanted to know what shop brand tests you have used and how you rate them. Such as clearblue (any type), tesco own, boots own, asda own, predictor, etc. Let me know :D

eBay 10miu - Hmmmm I don't think they are as sensitive as they say but not bad for budget!

Clearblue - 10/10 Always picked 'something' up 7dpo-10dpo

First response - Really don't like them! 2/10

Clearblue digital - Good but better using if AF is late! 8/10

Tesco - Used/Use along side CB & trust them 9/10

Discover - Odd tests like first response 1/10

That help? :lol:

Predictor - Oh oh used them - 0/10 !!! I had an in your face BFP on a CB & not a scratch on this thing!!!

Yes cheers love! I used Tesco when I was preg with Damien and they were great, same with Boots, but I was way past AF then and was to check
I was still showing hormones after all the bleeding, and to confirm it to me :lol:

I've not used the boots ones! I think I will one day just so I can say I have used them ALL :rotfl:

acon ultra measures 10 of pg hormone gave me bfps then af hit 2 months in a row 0/10 flimsy and cheap and obviously not reliable

acon early measures 25 of pg hormone used these on jamie got a positive 3 days before af was due 8/10 flimsy but cheap and reliable

first response early measures 25 got positive 3 days before af due 10/10

i say clearblue are the best.
have also tried boots own an were obviously.
xx

Predictor - don't like.... had bfn on these whilst a bfp on a CB!! 3/10
First Response... alson don't like... same as above!! 3/10
Clear blue - 9/10 (only lost the point for the faint lines that you can only see whilst squinting, standing on one leg etc)
Clear Blue Digital - Love these!!! so easy to read!!!!

xox

HayleyB said:

Wobbles said:
Predictor - Oh oh used them - 0/10 !!! I had an in your face BFP on a CB & not a scratch on this thing!!!

Snap big FAT NOTHING for these those - Your being nice!!! :lol:

Dont like predictor - 0/10
First response I also don't like - 2/10
Boots own are good - 8/10
Found clearblue the best though - 10/10

Rachel xx

Predictor are absolute crap! Asda i found are ok but my fav are poundland tests. Don't know how sensitive they are but they are 3 in a box for £1 are they showed up straight away with me.

My poundland only sells 1 per box, they are good at showing evap lines but if youre good at knowing what they look like then theyre alright to use before getting a more expensive one to confirm.

clearblue digital 10/10 shame the "pregnant" only lasts for an hour though. Expensive but well worth it :dance: :dance:

Wobbles said:
HayleyB said:

Wobbles said:

Snap big FAT NOTHING for these those - Your being nice!!! :lol:

true, but when i decide i need to do a test in the middle of the night they're the only ones i can get at the nearest shop... well used to before we got 24 hour tescos!!!

Clearblue, both types 10/10!!!

Acon Ultra Early 5/10

First Response 2/10

Boots Own 6/10

Defo Clearblue for me, never let me down!!

i only like clear blue, the normal on with the line or a + sign i hate the digital one its crap showed me as negitive after 2 normal clear blue ones show +

they are expensive but defo the best

all my BFP were from a clear blue

i tried them all i think and got bfp with them all but also found wilkinsons own show up quite early

i tried them all i think and got bfp with them all but also found wilkinsons own show up quite early

rusks said:
clearblue digital 10/10 shame the "pregnant" only lasts for an hour though. Expensive but well worth it :dance: :dance:

The new ones last 24 hours hun! xx

Hi I got a new one only June and that was an hour showing,are they new new out...Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back