pregnancy problem

Baby_B

Reaction score
hi my names beth,
im 16 and i live with my dad.
ive just found out that im pregnant and im trying to find a way to tell my dad, but what ever way i choose my dads gonna kick me out on to the streets.
can any one help me????

how far on r u hun and is there an auntie or someone you can trust to be there when you tell him

Aww hun, you might be suprised
He will prob be dissapointed because you are always gonna be his little girl
But i bet he will come round and do his best to look after you and baby

Maybe write him a letter if you can't face him and explain that you think he is gonna kick you out, give him time to digest it

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on
:hug:

Hiya, i just turned 17 in july and my babys due in a few weeks! i dont no my dad and i didnt have the perfect relationship with my mum, i found it really hard to tell her that i was pg! Especially as the father is 10 yrs older than me aswell. I told my mum when she was on a checkout @ work :? To cut along story short wer or8 now, really good actually! If you want to talk add me [email protected] or private message me! Look after yourself!

Hi hun i know exactly what you mean i was kicked out my house a few weeks ago when my parents found out i was preg. Iv just moved back but we are not talking at all. I ended up writing my parents a letter and just gave them some time to cool down.
Im sure your dad will be fine (thats easy for me to say i know). Have you got anyone you can trust to talk to him with you it might help. If you need anything PM anytime im here for you hun what ever happens.

Lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

im only 3 weeks pregnant atm but my dads the closest relative i have

awww bless baby :hug:

im the same with my dad i thought he would go mad! but he was totally the oppisite

i wasw 14 wen i first got preggo but my mum supported me 100% sorry cant help bout yr dad

I really hope you get things sorted and find the courage to tell your dad.
It may seem scary now but once you have told him im sure you will think it wasnt quite so bad! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back