Pregnancy Freebies

dani7919

Reaction score
Hi

Thought I'd start a thread to see what pregnancy freebies we can get hold of. So far I've had the following:

• Free Huggies newborn starter kit (includes nappies, wipes and a baby hat) for joining Asda Baby club (pick up kit from store).
  • Bounty pack.
  • Free baby bundle when joining Sainsbury's baby club.
  • Cuddly cow toy and pregnancy diary when signing up to Cow & Gate.
  • Cuddly polar bear when signing up to Aptamil.
  • Free muslin cloth when signing up to SMA site.
I love a freebie (although I'll probably be inundated with promotional emails now!).

Has anyone had any others??
x

I got my teeth drilled for free at the dentist.....hmmm id much rather have a queezy toy.....

Great post, now I know what to sign up for!

Emma's Diary website has four packs starting from mum to be going up to after baby is born. Just sign up and they send a voucher, I got my pack from Argos with the voucher.

I love freebies too plus I love gettin deliveries hehehe

I also phoned boots today to sort out my advantage card and I told the lady I am pregnant she signed me up for a mother baby Thingy they do and they send out a voucher to get a free baby changing bag or matt to collect in store!

I love freebies too plus I love gettin deliveries hehehe

I also phoned boots today to sort out my advantage card and I told the lady I am pregnant she signed me up for a mother baby Thingy they do and they send out a voucher to get a free baby changing bag or matt to collect in store!

Tracey :rofl: I love your post here!! I've missed you!
I'll have a look see any freebies and keep you all posted. Nice to get a freeb :)

I think I may have lost the plot.... Nice to see you in tri 1...... Now if only I could sleep! Im overtures, nearly 2 am and what am I doing online? Ive work in morning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back