• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pregnancy forum

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was just wondering how and Y people found this forum ???

i found it wen i found out i was PG and wanted to tlk to other teenage mum and found it with the help of google

I was the same, was newly pregnant and wanted to talk to other pregnant gals. I didn't post for a while though as I was too shy :oops:

I was ttc, and having no joy. With my daughter, I was on the pill and used a condom, so this was completely different and I had no idea when the best time to BD was. A friend at work (MrsG) was pg, and she told me about this site. Have been hooked ever since!!!! And I am living proof that the advice on here works!!!! :lol:

I was TTC and Googled pregnancy forums and this one popped up. I've looked on other ones but prefer this one by a long way. :D

i was pregnant and found it by google i think

I was TTC and did a google search for forums and found this one.

I was TTC and did a google search to find an answer to a question and I found it on here, I'd never even heard of a forum lol!!

pretty much same as Kim, but found this when i MC'd. i have been on a few since, but i like this one best. the others are really clicky, noone ever replied to me :(

I found it when i was looking for a pregnancy belly bar.
I went to OUCH! body jewelry and there was a link for it

My OH found it and left the web address by the computer so I checked it out :lol:
Think he was sick of all my moaning and wanted me to tell you guys rather than him!!

jo said:

Same as Jo, found it when I bought my plastic belly bar from OUCH. xxx

I was pregnant for the first time, don't have a mum to talk to, or older sisters, so decided I would google a forum - here it is!

Sue

i usually use google but for 1s i used the ask jeeves site. n found it :? no idea y?
anyway thats how i found it
luv marylou xxx

keely&bump said:
jo said:

Same as Jo, found it when I bought my plastic belly bar from OUCH. xxx

Me too, l am so glad l came across it as l probably would never have come across this site at all.

Fluffy. xx :lol:

hi

Google for me too, i didnt know anyone thats preg and although your all half way around the world ive like liked this forum best :D
Katrina

God Sarah I was thinking of posting this topic myself!!! spooky!!! :shock:
Good job I saw your post!

I found it by google search I think, when I found out I was pregnant it was a real shock and I didnt know what to do, keep it or not, I had loads of other issues going on in my life (I was reading my first ever topics the other day :cry: ) anyway, I really needed advice!

Its strange I picked this one as its not the first one that comes up on a search...glad I did though :D

I tpyed in PREGNANT i think and then just clicked on the first thing that came up :):)

VERY VERY VERY glad i did too :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back