forum friends

Hey sarah your forgetting me :evil: i chat to alot of people on msn mainly but from the forum there is sarah, alfiesmummy,happy_chick,clairescunny,and suz

but then saying that i regard everybody the same as i talk to you all in some form or another!!!! :D

Nicola said:
:cry: no-one!! Perhaps I'm too "new" still!! :cry:

Its alright billy, I'll be your mate! 8) There are a few i chat to more than others but dont have much time to get to know people really.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I speak alot to Mel&Hope, Karly1824, Flossy82, Ginnymarie & Tick-tock!

I've had lots of support recently from HappyBunny, MissGobby, Tracey2, mishm, loz, Gemmap27, Becs, fothers, Alfiesmummy, Sonia205... There are lots more sorry if i havent mentioned ya!
Just wanna say thanks to you all as you've been great!

:hug: :hug: 4 everyone! xxx

I love you all too, I couldnt even begin to list all the people who have given me lots of good advice, support and laughs, your all great :D :hug:

aww flossy u know i love u hun
and B will wake u up well to show how much he loves u at haven

Duds said:
Nicola said:
:cry: no-one!! Perhaps I'm too "new" still!! :cry:

Its alright billy, I'll be your mate! 8) There are a few i chat to more than others but dont have much time to get to know people really.

Yes!!! "Billy" has a mate and is now know as "Nicola" again..... :rotfl:

Don't have any friends on here as such. Just like everyone really. TBH think it is great if people do form friendships with each other - but hate cliques.

I don't think there is one on her anymore btw. :D

I love everyone, without a single one of you this place wouldnt be what it is, but i do have a few people who i am extremely close to, and has to be said theres a couple who are my rocks!

I don't think i'm that close to anyone in particular......there are a few people I have more in common & occasionally PM.

Loves ya all really, just often don't have any advice to offer!!

Maybe if someone wouldn't mind telling me how to set up MSN I could chat with more of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dont feel i'm very close to anyone really :cry: But everyone that replies to my posts are very kind!

KatysMummy said:
I don't think i'm that close to anyone in particular......there are a few people I have more in common & occasionally PM.

Loves ya all really, just often don't have any advice to offer!!

Maybe if someone wouldn't mind telling me how to set up MSN I could chat with more of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i second that please coz we are obviously missing out with not knowing how to use MSN!!!!!
someone tell us how too plz!

Id be happy to chat on msn with any of you if you want to? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back