forum friends

i like loads of people on the forum specially for different reasons.
i don;t really chat on msn much coz i always htink familiarity breeds contempt and i like the mystery of the forum - i think thats why i don't feel bothered to go to any meets or anything.

Can I have some msn friends too please. I dont know anyone with msn addresses!!

xxx

I am quite close to louise (louise0410) kaye (kayzee) and sarah (eblinx)

id be lost wtihout em :D :hug:

lisanat said:
Can I have some msn friends too please. I dont know anyone with msn addresses!!

xxx

pm me if u want me email adders x

ladies be careful when giving out your email addy's like thats thats all i wanted to say :D

Aww, I have met so many lovely people on this forum. I don't want to name people specifically in case I offend anyone by forgetting them.

I can honestly say I haven't met anyone I didn't like. :hug:

I still feel 'new', don't have a particular friend, but certain peeps I feel have gone out of their way to support and make me feel welcome, so thankyou. It's not always obvious when replying to a post what it means for the person who wrote it, but your reply can sometimes makes someones day so it's great you take the time :)

I do agree with the peeps who've said how this is a lovely forum, without any cliques and it's nice to know your posts will get replies, and it's nice to reply and feel you are part of something beautiful, which has all come about through TTC, pregnancy and being a Mum, Dad, family, it's a very nice, warm feeling :hug:

Can you all please be very careful when posting your email addresses, as you know we unfortunately get some spammers on here and posting your email address publically could end up with you being their next target!

Its probably best to use PM's for exchanging emails.

Hope thats ok x

anyone wants my msn address, feel free to pm me!

:hug:

I am just copying Ems list too

The main lot I keep up with (we can usually be found on the 'Here I am' thread...you know the one thats over 150 pages long ) are:

Kirlykird, Cloud9, Jennywren, Excited Rach, Rach, Missac & Jayceesmumma

I tend to be closer to the people closer to my due date as I tend to go to that forum first but think that everyone on here is fab

Oh i forgot Mel+hope too i love you also babe -xxxx-

i love you all everyone is so great in so many different ways

for a while i feel like im losing contact with everyone :cry:

EDIT:

hevinaaaaaaa i love you dear.....

you better be coming to the meet! if not ill track u down dear :D

its the day after my b'day :cheer:

yep im sorting out now about coming :cheer:

cant wait to me u lozzi hehe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.