pregnancy/birthing balls

Redshoes

Reaction score
Anyone got one, or using one, as I am planning on buying one real soon to help with the birth adn just wondered if you had any tips on where to buy, or otherwise, thankyou very much for any help in advance :hug:

Hi

Oh i wanted to try one so bad with Kiara but since i was induced they wouldnt let me off the bed anyways :roll:
Hope you find one
Katrina

I have one & I love it, its an exercise ball that MIL bought me with a dvd the xmas before last (might have been a hint to get fit :think: )....but you can get them from Argos:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 023792.htm

If you get one elsewhere make sure it is a large one, as there are 2 sizes. The tip is to make sure that when you sit on it your knees are below your hips (this helps to open the pelvis). You can also use it to kneel in front of and rest forward onto.

Hope that helps :hug:

I am planning to get one from Decathlon as they do all kinds of differant sizes, They are £9 as well so pretty cheap.

if you buy one that specifiacally says birth ball they charge you twice as much.

I borrowed my SIL's exercise ball as it just sits on top of her wardrobe, like most peoples exercise equipment :D

LOL Emmylou & cloud9 :lol:
Thanks for the link too Emmylou, think I might go for that one as I can;t see me using it after pregnancy :think: heehee

I'd never heard/seen them before that I can remember from before being pregnant, didn't really know they were used for exercise, must be fun exercise :cheer:

I have exactly the same one as the link above from Sainsburys.

I got it in the sale just after christmas for £3.49...it's great :cheer:

Luckily the hospital where i am having little one already have them there too, fantastic ida aswell in regard to getting into shape after the birth :wink:

Ours sat on the spare bed before pg.......couldn't fit it on the wardrobe :rotfl:

Now all we have on the spare bed is the abroller (DH's weights are under the cot - but they do get used :D )

I will try to use it after the pg, not making any promises :rotfl:

Our hospital has them too KK, which I'm glad of as I don't think DH could carry 2 labour bags and a big ball in with us :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back