Pregnancy and exams :(

Skyla

Reaction score
I've been so down lately cos im trying to revise but at the same time, i'm very pregnant now and things are getting more and more difficult and more painful :( i don't have a partner to rely on, only my parents who have their own lives to get on with. Ive been tring to revise every day but as soon as I sit down to it, LO starts kicking me and stuff :( it's supposed to be a lovely thing but I really need to get my grades.

Ahh, sorry for ranting. Just all very stressful at the moment :wall:

aww hun sorry youre feeling like this, wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: i know revision takes a lot of concentration. Hope your little one gives you some time to revise xx

Thank you :hug: I hope she does too...it's getting really tiring!! I just want these exams to be over with :(

Aw your exams will soon be over, you watch, you will be fine. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for both of you xx

Hi

aww hun :hug: it will be over soon and will be well worth it
Katrina

:hug: good luck in ur exams hun. how many hav u got left? u come across like a smart girl so i'm sure u'll do fine. if u dont do so well, u can always re-sit them next year or the year after. when LO kicks u think of it as shes trying to help u or comfort u! :hug:

Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone :)

I just had the physical geography paper this morning and i'm back home now :) I have 14 exams left! I've done around 6 now. This week is really full on, got at least one exam every day :roll:

I'm taking two languages (french and german) and each one is split into 3 papers - reading, writing and listening (and oral but that's only like 10 mins long) so that's already 6 exams to do and then there are three sciences, another geog paper, two more english papers (i've done one already), two design tech papers, and that's just about it.

I guess I have the whole summer to look forward to, a whole summer to relax and then have my baby and love her but I just can't look forward to that stuff yet.

at least u can get ur exams out of the way b4 LO arrives. then u can devote all ur time to her. good luck :hug:

Yup, i'm looking forward to having them over with so I can just be totally devoted to my little girl :)

They'll be over on 22nd june.

You are doing really well Skyla :hug: Concentrating on the revision and getting through so many exams is really hard work. Doing it whilst 30+ weeks pregnant as well is amazing. :clap: Well done.

Just take it a day at a time and try not to look at how many days/exams you have left. Each day you get through is a nearer one to the finish line. Then you can really relax knowing you deserve it after you've put in all the hard work.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back