• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predicting OV

holly;

Reaction score
so i've noted down my cycles since july

36days
33days
37days
31days

i must admit i though they were more 'regular' than this.
i seem to have a long..er-ish cycle then a short..er-ish cycle. i have estimated a 35day cycle this month as it should be long..er-ish.

anyway. BD last night, basically just because we were in the mood. however looking on babyhopes.com with a 31day cycle: 15th little bit fertile, 16th fertile, 17th very fertile, 18th time to ovulate. then putting my 35day estimate in (as that's the longest cycle babyhopes.com will take) it more-a-less carries on with: 19th little bit fertile, 20th fertile, 21st very fertile, 22nd time to ovulate.

i'm charting my BBT on FertilityFriend also so will take that into account aswell. and i've been checking my CM.

BUT if i aim to BD every other day, yesterday being day1.. i should basically be covered this month hopefully, right ?

this is my first proper month of TTC, since June/July time we've just not been using anything.. not trying to get pregnant but not stopping it either, and i just want to make sure i'm doing everything i can.

thanks in advance girlies :hug:

Looks to me like your doing everything very well hun. They say every other day to keep the quality to the sperm, but I must admit we do bd everyday around ov time. Good luck Holly, fingers crossed for a bfp soon xx :hug:

Holly you are so organised with ttc, i cant imagine being so organiased about it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back