Pre-seed?

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi guys

just wondering really, does anyone have any experience with pre-seed lubricant or can anyone reccomend where to get it from if it's any good?

Also, off topic but how do I get a ovulation ticker? I want one!?! Lol

Hi Toni...sorry, I have never heard of pre-seed lubricant...am I missing another trick here?! Every other post I read makes me feel more naive to this TTC lark!!! Lol...

Go to pregnology, that's where most people go...mine are from Lilypie though I believe...you have to copy and paste the code into your profile editor thingy...
xxxx

Brill, thanks jar jar. Will do that. Pre seed lubricant is suppose to be sperm friendly lube that mimics your cervical secreations to help spem swim

I bought some preseed when we started TTC with Toby, didn't use it for the first couple of months but decided to try it on the 3rd month and got pregnant that month. Not sure if it helped or not, but I sent the rest of the packs I'd bought to a friend who was TTC and she got pregnant straight away too :) I bought mine on ebay x

Aw thanks samsmum. You've convinced me to get some. Is it just called pre-seed or is there a brand name, seems to be loads of different ones ? x

I used pre-seed too (thats the name of it when you search for it), I found it really helped especially when you are putting effort into TTC, for me it took away some of the stress about "being ready for sex" down there - sorry TMI but I found it helped me relax and enjoy the baby-making and got pregnant pretty quick so didn't hurt our chances. I also got it off amazon. Good luck

Thanks very much for the advice and experiences guys. Will definately get some

Sounds very intresting, but weird at the same time lol

I have never heard of this Pre-seed thing, but I supposed now I have I will go and take a look to see what's it all about lol

Good Luck everyone, everyone who is going to try it

Donna xx

Ooh that's a good idea! Jar Jar I'm like you, learning something new every day on here!

Lol...you ladies really make me chuckle, love it!!! This forum is definitely an education!!
I am definitely going to look into getting some of this!!
xxxx

Ooooh I want some...hubby will see 'lubricant' and think I've got summat more kinky in mind tho!!! Lmao xx

I ordered some off eBay! Fingers crossed it helps me get my bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back