Pre-natal blues

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I have been feeling down the past few days, but there is nothing wrong everything is healthy and I had someone come round the house today with equipment for 1-handed parents to be (I have some use of my right arm and it was the NHS so they gave me the stuff for free) and gave advice on changing nappies etc, I changed an 8lb baby dolls nappy and did fine although couldn't bring myself to talk to the dolly in front of the lady and DH without feeling a plonker.

But I just feel down at the mo, is this normal?

Mx

:wave: I am feeling really down at the mo as well.

:hug: :hug: :hug: won't be long for us now (hopefully!)

I don't know if its normal or not Moofa but i sure hope it is because i have the odd few days were i feel really depressed and the tiredness doesn't help. and the guilt that i'm not enjoying every minute and blooming and full of energy, radiating 'mother-to-be-ness' gets to me too and i start to feel like a failure which then adds to the depressed feeling and the circle continues...

I'm feeling fabby today though so i'm making the most of it but i just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and i hope it passes/lifts for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I sometimes find getting out for an hour in the sunshine and fresh air can help lift my mood a little if thats any help!

LMP x

I think it can be normal, I know there are some other girls on here who have down days. I havent TBH, but theres still time for me yet.

Im sure you will feel differently soon and your mood will lift, just think about the adventure ahead and your life with your LO.
:hug: :hug:

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:

My DH keeps telling me he loves my baby bump shape etc but I think it just days when you think OMG :shock: I'm a weeble and so tired

:hug: :hug: xxx

Hey :wave:

I have days when I feel really down too, I get really snappy with people on these days too adn then I feel really horrible for doing this so feel even worse.
Some days I jst have bithc days, no one can even speak to me on those days without me wanting to kill them :evil:

I hope you feel better really soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

I have good days and bad.....lots more good but when you get out of the wrong side of bed it can be difficult to change your frame of mind for the rest of the day.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

xxxxx

awwwwwwww...have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i think we all have down days....that's what bloody hormones do!! :evil:
Hope you feel better soon!!

:rotfl: at you having to talk to a plastic doll...don't think I could've done it either!!! :rotfl:

I spent 2 days crying at the end of last week. I don't mean sulking or weeping, I mean proper sobbing crying. Then a friend said she was coming round to take me out for lunch and I did a little happy crying and cheered up. Then I got OH to hire a car for the weekend and we went and did things together - just out for lunch somewhere nice and to the pet shop to look at the bunnies and other small excursions - and I feel so much better now! Still a bit angsty at times but I don't feel the need to cry lots.

Feeling down seems to be normal unfortunately.

I hope you have happier moments soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its normal to feel down, those pesky hormones, have these :hug: :hug:

I've been feeling down and quite moody the last couple days. Having to wear flip flops in the rain and getting wet, muddy feet is not doing any favours for my mood :x

I hope you're feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I keep having those sorts of days too. You certainly arent alone hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back