early labour

Layla

Reaction score
on both of my two i had diarrhea before i went in to labour,

its meant to be a sign of labor starting or getting close, either that or constipation.

my midwifes at teh time said, its your bodys way of reslseing or holding back stools so you dont poo yourself when pushing baby out lol, sorry to much info!

so if that is true, sounds like your well on your way to meeting your baby :)

xxx

Wow Kay, things are definitely moving quickley for you!! im sure it wont be long now untill you hold that baby in your arms!! how exciting!! well now your definitely gona beat me to it lol!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Steph and bump x x

Maybe the bath stopped your labour hunnie? My midwife told me they dont normally let you in the birthing pools at hopsital till you are in established labour (past 3cm dilated) and have got to 5cm dilated - just incase it stops/slows it.

Good luck though babe! Sounds like you are very nearly there! xxxx

On a similar line Lay, we were told at anti natal that having a bath is great while your at home in early labour for pain relief but to watch that its not really hot, as like Sami says it can stop your contractions. I know I normally have scalding hot baths and come out pink! so if you find you feel like that again, by all means take a bath but warm, not hot!

ahh lol ok, had me a bit miffed there :)

i was told i was in early labour my waters havent yet broken either i love my baths to get rid of the pain but like others have said it slows everything down..

did something naughty today lol. baught some clary sage oil to see if anything might start of... cus my braxton hicks wore off completley for a few days iv had a bath with my drops in and got back ache at the moment i'll let ya know if n e thin happends x doubt it and i bet i go over my due date n have to be induced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back