Pre Eclampsia

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I have just been to see the midwife after feeling really ropey for the past couple of weeks - headaches, dizziness, sickness. I have protein in my wee when she tested but my blood pressure was fine.

She said that I may have pre eclampsia and im going hospital tomoz. BUT i thought you had to have high blood pressure along with the other symptoms for it to be PE?

Has anyone else been diagnosed with pre eclampsia and not had high blood pressure with it?

Didn't want to read and run from what I have read if you have more than a trace of protein then it may be the start of pre-eclampsia even without high BP the same as if you have high BP but no protein but I am not an expert. Hopefully this is a one off and they are just being careful :hug:

hey Jen.

Sorry youve been told you have this, i did have high BP. But PE is any combination of 2 or more of the symptoms, normally high BP is there but doesnt have to be.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi babe, hope you're ok?
I had the high BP, black spots in front of my eyes / headaches /major swelling but no protein but they still induced me early.
Maybe bubs will be here sooner (and smaller) than you thought? :hug: :hug:

obviously i had hellp not PE but i didnt have high bp had everything else tho plus the hellp stuff of blood count and liver problems

hope your ok jen xx

Jen :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Does this mean James's first birthday party might be cancelled? :lol:

Seriously though I hope you don't have PE and that the rest of your symptoms settle down. Lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gem, theres a post i think in tri 3 by Happychick, Jen is ok its not PE

:hug:

arh , i get broody if i venture into the tri's lol glad its not PE tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111