Prams?

i want the linear chasis on the sleepover im having as ive heard its light

Little miss pink said:
At the moment i've fallen for this one (silvercross 3D Travel system - pram, carycot pushcar etc all in one) It is a best seller and gets great revues on this forum by other mums and mums 2 B . But to be honest i haven't really had a good look around so i love seeing what other people are getting to see all the other options.

silvercross_3d_view2.jpg

230424631.jpg

LMP x

That's the pram we have got and I couldn't be more pleased with it! (Fair enough we've yet to try it out with an actual baby :lol: ) We picked it up just over a week ago and it's so easy to fold up and down, looks really nice and fingers crossed it will last a good while aswell. We've got the car seat already installed in the car too! :D

BabyBee said:
I can't help on the bugaboo side though i'd be interested to see one! I have this one:

709824_l.jpg

I love it!

P.S get the one you want, lol xxx

I have that one too and LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Can't decide what double I want if any. Preferably I'd like to keep my Graco and Ive seen Buggypods but want to look at them a bit more first.

Dh has put his foot down too so I'm stuck with my old graco travel system. I really wanted the Loola but it'd be silly to pay out for it when we've got a pushchair that still looks brand new and will only be used for about 6 months.

:) Eww I HATE the Bugaboo Bee. I looks so cheap and nasty, and you cant use it for newborns without the soft carry cot thing, that cost £70+ anyway!
I dont know who at Bugaboo designed it.. :lol:

Sorry lol

I am not down with all the Bugaboo hype. Just know that they are not cheap. I just thought they were good prices lol

Sorry for offending!lol

fuffins1981 said:
Sorry lol

I am not down with all the Bugaboo hype. Just know that they are not cheap. I just thought they were good prices lol

Sorry for offending!lol

You didnt offend me :D I totally understand where you're coming from, I have no idea about many prams out there and am just realising now, on my 3rd child, what factors are important to me when choosing one! and DH claims im addicted to prams! :lol:

I think I am addicted. It is why I am scared to buy one. I am scared I will see another and love it more. Than I am scared if I think like that and turn down one I liked, the one I thought I may love may never materialise (for the right price aswell lol)

Now...I...can...breathe lol...I need to stay calm lol

I have been OBSESSED with prams since I could walk! I had the graco travel system with my first daughter, and its still in great condition after 4 years. My mum loves it, and will use it when the baby goes to her house. But I will be getting a new one as its 4 years old, and dh knows about my pram fetish! I love loads, if I could afford it i'd have 2! One for the car and one off the big classic silver cross ones, I had the dolls version when I was a little girl! DH loves the concorde neo, as it looks technical! I'm loving this one...at the moment! Haven't heard it mentioned so not sure how good it is, any reviews appreciated.

Its the Quinny!

http://www.quinny.com/quinny/productdetail.aspx?id=3

I have heard the the Quinny range is very good. They seem to sell very well. The look great too!

I know what you mean about wanting two prams. Would be nice to have one dependant upon mood lol

We have got a Jane Carrera Matrix - can be used as a car seat and also a pram. We love it! Also my DH is quite a lot taller than me so they adjustable height handle is great.

Happy shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back