Pram Thread - iSafe 3 in 1 vs iCandy Peach

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Morning,

I was just wondering if anyone has used an iSafe 3 in 1 stroller.

http://baby-travel.uk.com/products/...car-seat-footmuff-carseat-footmuff-raincovers

It seems very similar to the iCandy in my opinion but includes everything, the full package, even the ISOFIX base for a fraction of the price. Usually too good to be true.
However, I have read online reviews and everyone has praised it.

I am just wary as it is only sold online so I cant test push it. If it is similar to the iCandy peach I could give that a test whirl instead you see.....

xx

No sorry, I think the i safe was one of our contenders though. We ended up with Ickle bubba v3 which is the newest model I think and comes with literally everything like: iso fix base, car seat, changing bag, changing mat, sun visors, carrycot, rain cover, seat for toddlers etc.

I was worried putting it together that it wasn't great quality, but it's been brilliant. Took me a while to get a hang of getting the seat in and out of the base but I think that was just me! The cosy toes aren't a great fit in fact the car seat fastening elastic snapped, but imo this is a minor issue considering what we got vs what we paid.

I paid £400 which was the intro price full price at the time was £450.

YouTube the demo :)

No sorry, I think the i safe was one of our contenders though. We ended up with Ickle bubba v3 which is the newest model I think and comes with literally everything like: iso fix base, car seat, changing bag, changing mat, sun visors, carrycot, rain cover, seat for toddlers etc.

I was worried putting it together that it wasn't great quality, but it's been brilliant. Took me a while to get a hang of getting the seat in and out of the base but I think that was just me! The cosy toes aren't a great fit in fact the car seat fastening elastic snapped, but imo this is a minor issue considering what we got vs what we paid.

I paid £400 which was the intro price full price at the time was £450.

YouTube the demo :)
Oh thanks, I'll have a look at this too as it is a similar price. Trouble is, we need something small as myself and OH only have small cars and we do drive most places. I made the mistake last time of buying a travel system and it didn't fit in the boot lol, I had to prop it behind drivers seat but now there will be a toddler and baby in the back so that's not possible this time around.
Yes, agreed, the cosytoes is a minor thing, you can buy replacement universal from amazon/ebay for a small price so no big deal - Or use a trusty old blanket lol x

yeah thats what I was going for too, this fits in our small car boot if we take one wheel off (simple button to remove). It fits in the boot with the carrycot, you could get a few bags round all that, but not much :). I don't know of its in shops to try out or not?

its weird I know I said a few negatives but I just feel its great for the money and including everything. I've just replaced the changing bag today for a better quality one but apart from the bit you pull the zip with being a bit awkward, its still going.strong and will probs be a second bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back