Power of Positive Thinking

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey girls -

Do you think a positive relaxed attitude has much to do with getting pg? What I'm getting at is I was full of confidence when trying for our daughter and we fell within 2 months. Now we've been trying for number 2 for over a year, and had a m/c last December. We're back in the game and trying again but somehow I feel deep down that we won't get anywhere. I also became discouraged very easily in the last year of TTC. Does anyone think that this will decrease my chances of getting pg no matter if we try harder than we have ever tried?

Sue

Like yourself I fell quickly first time, 6wks in with Isaac, I just never thought I wouldn't get pregnant. This time around I just thought it would take ages, and thought that every month, and it did take a lot longer in comparison. However, I don't think positive thinking alone gets you pregnant, so never mind any down time you may experience, just get some comfort from your OH, friends...because you will get that BFP one day, and it will be all the more special, and I really, really hope it happens for you real, real soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think it is possible that positive thinking has something to do with it. Up until last month I was almost convinced I wasnt going to get pregnant and spent most of my time worrying about what could be wrong with me and my OH, I obsessed over what food we were eating, how much alcohol my OH was drinking and his smoking. Now I dont care half as much and I have really chilled out. Whether its because I know that 12 months is nearly here and we will be able to get tested soon, or whether its just that Ive realised that there are millions of people out there who drink, smoke and do drugs and they seem to have about 10 kids each :roll: that I have to have hope that it will happen. I do now believe that I will get pregnant eventually and it doesnt have to be immediately. It will happen when the time is right. :D I really hope my positive thinking will work! Watch this space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back