Potty training

Caitlyns Mummy x

Reaction score
Not forum posted for a while so have a few threads to post as you can see :roll:

When caitlyn does a poo she says "stinky me" :rofl: I get quite embarissed but I suppose I prefer that to her shouting "POO MUMMY!" She keeps asking to use the toilet but she won't use her potty at all. She's done 3 wees on the toilet now. Think she's starting to want to be a big girl. Do I teach her words for when she wants to go like "wee," or just "toilet," or "potty?"

Sorry oblivious? :rofl:

I'd let her use any words at this minute to describe it, even poo :lol:

Joe wasn't keen on the potty so bypassed it to the toilet.

Katie won't wee in either :roll:

obv i've not done potty training yet, but if she's not keen on the potty i'd just go straight to using the loo! its personal preference what she says really, but like mamafy atm i'd let her use whatever words she wants. although i know i always say to katie "mummy needs a wee wee", so expecting her to use other words would be a bit daft iykwim??

Right, so I can keep saying "mummy needs a wee wee?" :rofl: Glad I'm not the only one!

I have an idea ...Nursery :rofl: They potty train them LOL :yay:

Caitlins potty is in with her toys unused btw :oooo: and she knows what 'potty' is she knows to sit on it then walks over to the TV and piddles there instead! *doh*!

She tells us "Ive poo'ed I've poo'ed" when she has and if she hasn't we check Megan :lol: Its a good sign for sure.

Ffion says 'i poohed' and 'my nappy poo' and when rhys does a poo on the toilet he shouts 'come wipe my poopy bum!!!'

:rofl: Emily was little and had a poo on the toilet she would scream 'FIIIIINNNNIIIIIISHHED!!!' at the top of her voice and when I got to the bathroom, she'd be bent over holding her ankles with her bum in the air.......oh what I'd give for a picture of that as she approches her 15th birthday this weekend! :rofl:

omg thats what rhys does when he poos in his potty.. he stands up and bends over grabbing his ankles :rofl:

Arse in the air ready for the Royal Bum to be cleansed!

yes!! and rhys likes the kandoo wipes instead of toilet paper.... posh sod!!

:rofl: There was a little girl at soft play yesterday who just pulled her pants down, said wee, and peed on the floor :rofl:

:rofl: @ emily! and the soft play! :rofl:

i agree, i think teach her the words, like poo poo or wee wee or toilet, with maddi we do the 'wee wee house' and say 'bye bye wee wee's' when we flush! stupid but we're just getting her used to it all x

More toilet wee's today :D I'm so excited I feel like a little kid! She says "me wee" and takes her nappy off, which is then followed by me running her up the stairs SOOOOOO fast :rofl:

:dance:

ffions been doing more today too.. our little girls are getting so big now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back