Post pill acne

Apple2018

Reaction score
Hey! I am on cycle 4 now of being off the pill. I never had acne as a teenager but maybe the occassional spot! I have read online that hormonal acne does not happen straight away and this is the time you would start noticing! Any tips on how to reduce it?

I got horrendous acne every month just before af after I came off the pill. They would be massive red angry spots which would stay there for about a week. I looked into it (and into diet for fertility in general) and I cut back massively on processed foods and sugar from my diet and drank lots of water. I cook a lot from scratch now so I know exactly what I’m eating and for me personally it’s made a massive difference. Now if I get any at all they are tiny and I don’t get many. Some months I haven’t had any at all.

When I came off the pill I had horrific ache for 9 months. Eventually I had to go to the GP for antibiotics to clear it up. If I knew then what I do now about nutrition I would have cleaned up my diet to help my body process the hormones. Each lots of veg and fruit, cut down on toxins and alcohol and sugar and drink plenty of water.

One of my breasts is now bigger than the other too but not sore or any lumps. Strange! Anyone experience that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back