post natal depression?

ToriElla

Reaction score
been feeling really fed up the last few days. grumpy and weepy one minute and fine the next.

today i can't stop crying for no reason. my mam was going to watch eva today so i could get some housework done but cancelled. feel like i cant be bothered to do anything or see anyone and i dont even feel like getting dressed.

i had eva 3weeks early and didnt manage to get as organised as i would have liked. so i feel like i'm constantly behind and trying to catch up.

one minute i'm missing being pregnant and the next i'm remembering how things used to be when life was easier :(

i'm getting cramp too so i donbt know if this is post natal depression or PMT. :(

It sounds like a bad dose of PMT, hun, but if this carries on for another couple of days I'd go see the doctor. You need to take care of you.

Remember, it's ok to cry. And we all remember wistfully when things were easier. They will be easier again. Babies are relentless takers for the first two years or so, then you start getting the rewards!

*HUG* If you need to talk, PM me.

Sue

Toriella I felt exactly the same at first. I also had my baby 3 weeks early and could not come to terms with the fact that she was here and I wasn't ready. But it does get better believe me :D

suppose everyone has their off days dont they x

Oh yes! My poor OH had forgotten PMT until I started having a massive and horrible go at him the night before last. Before baby I used to warn him several days in advance so he knew not to engage with me in an argument if the red mist descended but this time it was only my second period since the birth so we weren't prepared! Eek! Now that was something about being pregnant that I really really miss- no periods, bliss!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back