Post birth

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
My friend is about to have her second baby (20 months apart brave girl!) I was thinking about making a little post birth box for her as a prezzie.

I've found a 'I'm the big sister top' and an 'little sister' baby grow but I'm torn as to what to get her?

What would you have wanted?

Bar sleep????

Relaxing aromatherapy candles, and dry shampoo! x

We got bought quick foods like tins of ravioli and pot noodles - not glam but was a godsend when you dont have time to feed yourself!!
xxx

I agree with cosmic things like dry shampoo and I had loads of baby wipes and things like that as presents

Snack foods! Great idea by the way!

I got 3 bottles of badedas from various people as presents and I really appreciated them. I pretty much used them all up too. Can't beat a badedas bath to heal sore bits.

Dry shampoo, A hair conditioning treatment for when she has five minutes to spend on herself. Maybe just something like some face wipes and moisturiser as skin suffers when we dont have time to spend preening it. Or a nice colour lipstick or something... Its amazing how a little bit of makeup can change your whole face and something like that doesn't take long to put on.

chocs lol for when your stuck feeding lo or theyre asleep on you trapped on sofa watching movies all day

Tea tree oil to put in the bath for sore bits?? Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

A good DVD (tv series)
Chocs
A nice pair of pjs (comfortable, practical and every woman likes them)
Perfume (always makes you feel good)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back