Possibly pcos :(

Ann30

Reaction score
Hi everyone, iv just returned from the doctors as I been having pains in my left ovary for a few days now and the doctor (female and lovely) looked at my blood test results and said my fs/ lh hormones were on the borderline of what they would indicate as being pcos. She also felt my lower abdomen and said she could possibly feel something. She has referred me for a scan. I'm besides myself I'm so worried- what does this mean? Ally other blood test results came back fine she said I'm probably not ovulating every month as I said iv never really had much discharge (sorry tmi).
Has any one else been through this? I'm so scared I knew something was wrong I just knew it :( xx

There are lots of the girls in the fertility issues section, try not to worry too much yet. Yo might be albe to correct the issue with lifestyle changes and if you've already done that then the medication is all the ire likely to work xx

If you are only borderline you will hopefully get it sorted quite easily hun. I have cysts too and it did affect my fertility but it doesn't always so don't lose hope. I've been told a healthy diabetic type diet can help. Good luck with the scan xxxxx

Im sorry to here this but fx they will b able to help you so thats always a good thing!!

Michelle. x

Hello.

I have PCOS. I was diagnosed at the age of 12/13 when i started my periods i was REALLY heavy REALLY painful and I didn't have them regular. This is deffo a cause that has related in my TTC quite young as i fear never having children.

I take metformin (slow release) as the normal ones make me poorly. This helps to balance out your hormones and give you a better chance of conceiving, Maybe mention this to your doctor??

I am ahving my first af since february!!

FX you don't have it but it's not the end of the world and you may still be able to conceive like any other person without PCOS my sister did and she has massive cysts!!

X x
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back