Possible induction

Let us know what the outcome is! Don't worry - you'll get through it whatever happens ;-)

Hope the appointment went well. Let us know what the outcome is xx

So just thought I'd update. I'm having a sweep next Fri 38 weeks if my cervix is ready. If not il have another one the next Thursday and if that don't work on the Fri il be induced at 39 weeks. X

Oh good. Sounds fairly non invasive. Are you pleased with the plan? X

I was induced 1st baby and it ended up in assisted delivery. I was adamant I didn't want another induction. So I was offered a early sweep and I went natural :) fingers crossed it works for u too x

I'd rather a sweep and I will have two so it helps!! I'm terrified of induction and I can't have the birth I want xx

It'll all work out for the best in the end. Hopefully you feel a little happier with it all now :)

Sounds good that you have a plan in place blueclass. Really hope the sweeps work and you can avoid the induction xx

Me to I really don't fancy an induction. I was told I could cancel it but they think because I can't feel her sometimes maybe she better out so I'm not as worried. I Know you can't plan labour but I had a rough idea how i wanted it to go. Induction won't allow anything i wanted. Iv been bouncing on my ball today and I brought some evening primrose oil so il take one a day from now. X

See how you feel closer to the time hun, like you say you can always cancel it.
My induction was far from what I wanted a home water birth, as in the end I had continous monitoring, clip on baby's head, oxytocin drip, iv antibiotics and in hospital but it was still a great experience. I do feel slightly gutted I won't get to experience a home birth and didn't get to go into labour naturally, waiting and wondering when it will start, but I know it was the best choice for me and baby xx

Yeah I think mentally it's better for me and her as I know she will come and when. Also if I don't and I don't feel her because of her positioning il panic and end up back there. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back