Possible bad news..bleeding..UPDATED!

girlygirl

Reaction score
Hi,
Not sure if ive misscarried or not, just had some red blood, to begin with only in my pants then a bit more in the toilet. Ive been bleeding since week 6 but dark blood which midwife said was ok. Had no cramps at all.

Just spoke to midwide and has booked me in for an early scan tomorrow at 2 to check if all is ok. she was quite reeassuring as said as id nad no cramps that it will prob be ok. Fingers crossed.

What are clots tho, i was reading jenna's post and she said as long as there were no clots it was ok, are they like lumps?

thanks :hug: :hug: me too. still no cramps or any more blood. Bit worried for tomorrow.

good for tommorrow hun, will be thinking of you and hope you see bubba jumping around :hug: :hug:

It's good that they have got you in for a scan. Hope everything goes well tomorow babes. xx

Good luck for tomorrow. I had bleeding around 10 weeks and it turned out ok, hope it's the same for you xx

fingers crossed for 2moro,i had bleeding at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy n all was fine in the end so dont panic 2 much,let us knowhow u get on.x

good luck for today... will be thinking of you and hope its all ok :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys.
good sign was that i was really sick this morning and had no pains. scan is at 2.15.
Managed to come to work this morning to keep my mind off it all.
As i said ive had bleeding all the way through since 6 weeks but yesterday was more like period amount, not spotting.
Will let you all know. :hug:

Hope it all goes well for you today hunny... Just to let you know it is possible to bleed heavily through the first weeks of your pregnancy and still have a lovely baby at the end of it as I had this with my first baby...and I hope this will be so in your case :hug: :hug: :hug: Loads of hugs and blessings for you and your little one.

good luck for today, hope everything is all fine.

we all go through so much worry and stress at begining of pregnancy i think its just to set us up for whats in store for us for the next 16years or so

Good luck for today and I will be thinking of you, I hope it sall goes welll and its just one pf those things.
Bleeds are very common in the first trimestor and usually turn out to be nothig. As long as there is no clotting and no more dark red blood and cramps then Im sure you will be fine.
I had a few bleeds too at your gestation and my LO is fine.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back