Positive tests today #3 .... shocked

kelli

Reaction score
I am 6 days late with my period and i got worried so i brought a clear blue pregnancy test and it came back positive with 3+ on it .. didnt believe it so i took another one and it came back positive. Worried what my mum would say as ive only just turned 18 and I have just got into a full time job (only been there for 6 months) she asked to see my preganancy tests and she worked out i was just over 4 weeks pregant..

can anyone give me some advice please im so worried... just hoping the baby is ok as i was drinking on my 18th and ive had a tattoo since.

Thanks
kelli

:):)

If your clearblue said 3+ this means you 5weeks plus. So a week further than you thought! Congratulations! I was expecting my first when in university studying - my LO hasnt stopped me - you just have to work harder xxxx

Hi Hun,

Do you know the first date of your last period and you can then work out exactly how many weeks you are. I agree with Daniph to get a 3+ you are probably 5 weeks or more xx

Thanks for the replies.. My date of my last period was the 18th of march.. how do you work it out??

can it the baby that i was drinking on the 18th birthday which was a week ago and also had a tattoo last week really worried...

Thanks

kelli xx

I am sure this early on baby is fine and congrats x

My last period was March 17th so you are one day behind me or 5 weeks and 2 days. You work it out from the first day of your last period and count the weeks. Congrats hun. I reckon your due date will be 23/12 xxx

Thanks doob :) still in shock and cant believe its true keep looking at my 3 tests thinking really is this true.

kelli xx

Totally normal hun, I took another test the other day to check it was still there and every cramp/twinge sets me worrying if its all ok lol. If I were you I'd make an appointment with your gp who will be able to give you some more advice x

will ring my gp tomorrow morning before work. Im really worried as I work in asda and i have to lift really heavy things etc and im worried as i dont want to tell anyone that i am pregant at the moment as only my parents and my fiance's parents know.

Kelli xxx

Doob congratz too :)

Kelli don't worry about the drink. I found out I was pg 5 days into my 12 day holiday and I had got piddled every day! I was 6 weeks when I found out. My lo is completely healthy so don't panic and beat urself up xxxx

Congratulations Kelli x

I drank like a fish and smoked as it was new year when I was pregnant an LO is perfect !! :)

Xxxx

Apologies for any typos!

congrats Kelli

I was 6 weeks pregnant when I found out and I had had a couple of drinks when i was probably around 3 weeks pregnant and little minion is absolutely fine

How exciting a xmas baby perhaps.

I had to alter how much I lifted at work even before I knew I was pregnant as I had a "feeling" (I work with casenotes in a hospital bit different from your job) just be careful what you lift etc xx

Congratulations, I was just 18 when I had my first, It sounds to me that you have a good head on your shoulders and I'm sure mum will be on board once she gets over the shock, you can't change the past only look to the future , I'm sure it will be just fine oh hasn't jumped and run and I'm sure he's likely as worried as you support each other . On a praterical note make a doctors appointment as soon you can and check with him about work and lifting etc.. I wish you all the best xx

aww congrats i was only ur age wen i had my 1st u will be fine sounds like u have a gd support network around you, and with work u realy should tell ur supervisor or who ever is ur boss cos lifting heavy things isnt ideal just tell them u dont want it going any further xxx

Ive been told to tell my boss but as im in a full time job at the moment i am still on my pobrationare period until next month and i dont sign my contact till next month and im worried im going to loose my job... more to the fact im scared for the baby as lifting etc as i work in asda i got to lift crates of books and electricals etc... really not sure what to do. went to work today and i think 2 people i work with had a idea as i was trying to do things different also i keep getting really bad cramps.. going to book a gp appointment tomorrow.

Thankyou so much girlz

kelli

congrats, i was due to start a new job when i found out i was pregnant and kept it quiet...
Hope all goes well x

aw congratulations! i didnt find out til i was 8 weeks with my twins and id been on some mega benders in that time! my boys are fab so not affected! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back