positive post :o)

Cixes

Reaction score
Despite the fact that i am soooo tired and having been for a wander round the shops this morning my groin is killing me i suddenly feel very positive and happy! :D

I know that the majority of my post here have been negative moaning about how i feel or my problems with my MIL and i was thinking how that is all dragging me down.

I have had a lovely morning buying a few bits for the baby and i am hoping that i can find the strength to get through the rest of my pregnancy and actually enjoy it!

My only wish would be that i could find out what is happening with my placenta so that i know if i am going to have a normal delivery or a c section. The worst thing is that i will know nothing until my 36 week scan and they have said that if its still in the way then i will be admitted there and then and i will feel like i won't have chance to breathe!
My hubby asked me last night if i had a birth plan and i said that i didn't see the point as i didn't know what was going to happen yet. This pregnancy has been difficult from the start and now i am really feeling that i want it all over with and my baby out, but i am trying to concentrate on getting everything ready for bringing him home and finding the time to relax and rest up before it all the hard work starts!

Ooh sorry this has turned into a proper long ramble on! :bored:

If I were you, I'd prepare for going in immediately after the scan at 36 weeks and have a birth plan. You'll be prepared for both situations and can relax knowing you have everything in hand. I do hope the placenta has moved though :hug:

Yeah your totally right! Thanks for making me see things a little better :D

I am going to presume that i am going into hospital and i am having a c section, i can then make sure everything at home is ready and organized and i can have some sort of birth plan too. Then if it turns out to have moved then thats a bonus and i can go home and do everything i can to get this baby ready for a good natural labour!!! :)

I had a low lying placenta too and I spent weeks persuading myself that a c-section wasnt so bad because I was so convinced it would'nt have moved up. But i had a scan at 32+ 3 and it has moved!
So maybe you will be lucky too, I hear it does move in the majority of case so fingers crossed.

But if it has'nt, at least with a c-section you know exactly when it will be, there is no waiting and anticipating :hug:

Charlotte_faeriemad said:
If I were you, I'd prepare for going in immediately after the scan at 36 weeks and have a birth plan. You'll be prepared for both situations and can relax knowing you have everything in hand. I do hope the placenta has moved though :hug:
i agree :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I also have to have a re scan at 35 weeks to check my placenta position (just got the appointment in the post) and like Charlotte said I have it in my mind that im going to need one and then if I dont then thats cool...i think thats the way to look at things hun!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back