Positive Covid test while pregnant

Outofsync

Reaction score
Anyone tested positive while been pregnant we tested positive on Thursday (full family) and I’m currently 11 weeks pregnant I have felt terrible like a bad flu, I’ve had my flu jab as well just wondered if anyone else tested positive it’s making me anxious that it could have some effect on baby!

My best friend did, she’s a doctor and she was 100% unconcerned for the baby, just hopeful baby would have some immunity. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this!

My 9 month old is positive and unaffected with no symptoms so hope it’s the same for baby such a scary time xx

@Zara96 I think had a positive Covid test lately?
Hi yeah I had covid a couple of weeks ago it felt like a very bad cold but unborn baby was absolutely fine try not to worry it is a scary time but the midwifery team said babies have been born with covid while moms have contracted covid in pregnancy and babies are fine. Hope you get better soon xX

How are you all? Have you fully recovered now?

Hi,

Yes I had covid a couple of weeks ago. Made my tiredness worse and still have acheyness from it. The general consensus was that it's better to get it in early pregnancy mainly and is why anyone patient facing goes off work at 28 weeks. No-one seemed concerned about baby and I'm hoping that baby may have some immunity. I have my first scan on the 15th but have horrendous sickness so I'm guessing baby is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back