Position of baby

xrachx

Reaction score
my little one has favoured the left side all the way through and doesnt seem to move into the middle or the other side very often, is it just us or has anyone else noticed that their baby tends to stay one one side or does it move all around?

Mine seemed to favour the right hand side for a long time, now it seems to move from side to side, not sure if thats normal?!! :)

Right hand side for my baby all the way along, and kicks to the left :D

I feel alot more movement on the left side but thats because his legs are there :lol:

all my movements and wriggles are all left sided and it stretches and goes hard all on the left side so i reckon it is still curled up most of the time..awwww

Ever since 28 weeks, the baby's head has been down and its back lies to the left side of the linea nigra, and kicks to the right.

When I first started feeling movements it was all over to the left side and even now his body seems to always be that side with his feet over to the right.

i noticed nathan liked laying with his back on my right side but when i went into labour he turned with his back to mine which was soooooo painful!

Used to always be on my right side but the last few weeks has been lying straight up the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back