pos OPK

skairdykat

Reaction score
Just done an OPK and the line was almost as dark as the control so I assume I'm gonna be OVing over the weekend. As you guys know we're not going to try this month cause of the time I will be due to give birth. How long do you think we should avoid Bding for so as not to catch this month?
Ta Guys

Just worked out that if i OV on Sunday, then I'll come on around the 22nd then if I OV next cycle around CD14 I'll be OVing in May when we're on holiday. If I do fall in May while we're on holiday theres no way I'm doing a Posh Spice and calling it Prestatyn :rotfl:

Once you are ovulating you have a window of roughly 48 hours, the first 24 hours are the best time to catch if you want a pregnancy. I'd avoid for a few days to be on the safest side....or use protection.

hope u didnt bd today , best to avoid the 3 days b4 ovulation and the day after !

No we didn't BD today. In fact we haven't BD's for about 4 days. Guess we'll have to find other things to do to amuse ourselves till next week :oops: . I thought about waiting till maybe Tues or Wed before we BD as the OPK line wasn't as strong as the control line. Do you think that'll be okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back