Pos KayKay hayels & laurat

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Can you all please hurry up and have your babies so I can stop stalking the tri 3 section :whistle: :bum:

:thanks:

Pos is under strict orders to keep her legs firmly closed until the 22nd! ! I can't miss her labour watch whilst im on holiday. Hehe x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Lol am hoping to go soon its far to hot to be carrying this bump round now xxx

LOL!! Im ready but dont think button is. Midwife doesnt even think hes engaged yet!! Im fine to go anytime after Fri as its my last day at work. Don't want to miss my work lunch and baby shower! Up for Sat or Sun though!! Xxx

So exciting :) good luck ladies! X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

I never dropped and never engaged even after 3 sweeps so don't rely on them being an indicator that things are starting;-)

Yes ladies hurry up!
But I wouldn't mind going first lol x

Vicky!!! U make me laugh :lol:

Yep Lou and a friend of mine who is on holiday in Thailand have ordered a shut down!

Dr said baby not engaged just like Laura so I'm thinking I'm gonna be late now! Although I was just telling Jayne I had lots of foof pain last night and a lot of pressure on my bladder! Don't feel in a rush this time tho - might be the thought of sleepless nights this time :oooo:

Xxx

Ha Vic we will try our best! But I still have a couple of weeks at work left and want to relax for a couple of weeks when I finish. So you'll be waiting a while yet on me I reckon! Got a spa day with my mum in a few weeks anytime after that is fine with me hehe :) I reckon hayels will be first!

Pos you and Laura have same due date, hayels not got a ticker. Think I'm deffo last tho x

Am due this Friday I am actually getting a few little twinges here and there seem to be in my lower back a bit more but have been like this since last night and haven't got any stronger so trying not to get my hopes up that its anything starting. Xxx

Sounding good though hayels, fx. I'm due 9th July x

Ohhh hayels not long to go now ... so exciting!!

Kay enjoy your spa day you will need all your energy for when bubba arrives ;-)

Pos you know whats to come lol

How are we doing for names do you all have one picked or are you keeping them a secret lol

What's great about this is that once you guys have popped then we can start stalking loopy, nurse and Scotch ... lol

Ohh and let's not forget the lovely louiseb

Yer defo be stalking them. I love reading louise blog xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back