hurry the hell up

lisa&alex

Reaction score
right u hoes.. hurry the hell up and get dropping some sprogs please! its been about a week since anyone dropped.. so hurry up.. i want to see some cuties!

Go away.. you're not allowed in here any more :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You've been evicted from the naughty baby house... :) :wink:

jo's trying her hardest!!!
and i want someone to drop on my birthday so get pushing jo! :cheer:

Can you all please just give yourselves a sweep (TMI ALERT)!

I want too see some babies too

eff off squig! im staying here till my due date :moon: thats another 2 weeks tmro lol! hehe so hurry the hell up lol

Psssf.. wheres your...

pic07529.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

edit... How come my belly button don't look like that :think: :rotfl:

here :(

PICT0945.jpg

my belly button was never like that either,... gotta squeeze myself into size 22 trousers in a min.. my bellys not as floppy n blancmaungy as it was with charl.. its still quite hard..

Actually considering you get 6 hours sleep a night now, without needing to pee, poop, puke, drink gaviscon, turn over, regain hip conciousness, or remove someones foot from your rib cage.. I've got no sympathy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Can you tell I had a bad night :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

tbh.. i had a fab pregnancy.. cant complain,,, even at the end i wasnt uncomfortable.. never got to the uncomfortable stage prob lol.. even tho teddybear weighed 8lb7.. lol..

she's thinking about it but if she is anything like me she'll keep going to come out and then forget what she was doing and have a little rest so i could be here some time!!!

We can't all be efficient like you and pop early! :cry:
:rotfl:

i need to do everything i can to keep trog inside til the builders come and sort out our flat...!!! :(

i just have to say lisa tha bubba looks so cute in your ticker pic all curled up bless him :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wish I would pop a bit early...I've already had enough! Mind you my car's at the garage being serviced and my pram doesn't get delivered from mamas and papas until thurs and my antenatal class isn't finished until next tues so I'm ready to start pushing anytime after that ! :D

would love to oblige but not much i can do until madam decides shes ready......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back