Popping my head round the door........

Emmylou

Reaction score
.......I'm officially allowed in tomorrow, but someone left the door ajar (I'm not naming names as I'm not usually a trouble maker :angel: ) so thought I'd say a quick hi :wave:

Not quite sure where the last 27 weeks have gone, but I'll be on the home straight to familyville from tomorrow..........getting ready to welcome our first child in April (hopefully early April as I don't fancy going overdue!)

Oh and I beleive this is required too........

german-chocolate-cake.jpg

welcome to the third tri hun!!!!
see you soon

Hiya and welcome to the 3rd tri! :hug:
That cake looks yummy. :D

Welcome to the third tri.......

anyone with cake is loved by all here ....... and that one looks particularly yummy !!!!!!!!!!

If you think the last 2 tri's have gone quickly............ just wait for this one...

I thought it would be slow but oh my goodness I can't belive how quickly the time is flying !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Emmylou good to see you.....

Dunno who left that door ajar :oops: :cheer:

Hope you enjoy the 3rd trimester as much as I have even though it is hard work :D

:lol: thanks Jaidy :shhh: , whoever it was was definitely VERY pregnant :shhh: but honestly my lips are sealed :shhh: :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :hug: I do think everything is gonna go sooooooo fast from now!!!

Right you lot, thats MY cake, anyone touches it, and I wont be responsible for my actions...YOU HEAR!!??? :twisted:

Erm, :shhh: I might of left door open when I caught a whiff of the cake, and had a peek outside....was far too lazy to get off my fat ass to check I had closed it after myself :oops: :roll: :rotfl:

Oh sorry Em, how rude am I?? :oops: :shock:

Welcome hunny, you and JJ :hug: :hug:

Its the best bit now, the final countdown :cheer:

Thanks for the welcome Zoe :hug: , hope you enjoy the cake, I won't be fighting you for it just yet as I am happily sat eating sweeties - yummy yum!!!

ooooooo cake :D

stop right there zoe.... :talkhand:

that cake is MINE :D

welcome hunny!!!! hope you have an enjoyable stay in third tri! xx

mmm thats made me hungry for cake, and its only 9am lol

welcome to 3rd tri hun :) i know have u feel about it going quick, i cant believe im already 31 weeks today!!

Thanks for the welcomes :hug: :wave: I'm officially allowed in today :cheer:

Think this is going to have to start off as the shopping tri for me as we are yet to buy anything other than a few bits of clothing & place the travel system order (with my dad)!!! I'm gonna get cot & bedding stuff sorted first - yay - she'll hv somewhere to sleep :sleep: !!!! & sort out all ther uneccessary stuff from the spare room to make way for her :cheer: kind of an important one that one :lol:

Emmylou said:
Thanks for the welcomes :hug: :wave: I'm officially allowed in today :cheer:

Think this is going to have to start off as the shopping tri for me as we are yet to buy anything other than a few bits of clothing & place the travel system order (with my dad)!!! I'm gonna get cot & bedding stuff sorted first - yay - she'll hv somewhere to sleep :sleep: !!!! & sort out all ther uneccessary stuff from the spare room to make way for her :cheer: kind of an important one that one :lol:

Good plan Emmylou....baby shopping is the business!!

Very addictive though hehe

hi emmylou :wave: great to see you here in the third trimester and thanks for the delicious cake, i did manage to grab myself a small slice that the vultures left, mentioning no names ..... zoe and jaidy!! :lol:

hope you are well and you enjoy the home straight, look forward to sharing it with you xx :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back