Poos on C&G Comfort 1

pilkers

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this should go in here or in Feeding & Nutrition...

On the advice of my HV I have recently changed Evie's formula to Cow & gate Comfort 1 because of her slight reflux problem. Since being on this formula she has had no reflux problems and isn't sick anymore.

I'm just concerned about her pooing now.. since being on this formula they have been runny/watery. She goes once/twice a day like she always has so I don't think it's diarrhea... they're a normal yellow colour too.

does anyone else LO's have watery poos on this formula???

I changed to this milk for a while and stopped because I thought it gave Adam the runs. It did improve his sickness but decided to return back to SMA and use Gaviscon Infant for his reflux. Although I didn't know he had reflux at the time.

Hope this helps. Sorry I don't have any advice, it's just my experience. I'm not sure what I would have done if I knew about the reflux to begin with. xxx

Yep! Isaac was on this formula and his poo's were like a veritable rainbow of colours and textures which varied day to day! I knew it was normal because my SIL recommended the formula to me and warned me about the poo's. I did ring the cow and gate people too and they reassured me. The number is on the tub, they are really nice and helpful.

:D

Daniels poos were always green, runny and stinky :? So, I wouldnt worry :hug:

thanks everyone...i feel much better about it now. I can stop asking people to save her nappy when they change her now! I was becoming obsessed with looking inside every one! :rotfl:

I can remember Isaac sometimes having what looked like little dark seeds in his poo too. Looked like grainy mustard. Thats a shocker when you see it for the first time :shock: I think its from either the curds or whey thats its the formula, I can't remember which one now :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back