• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poorly....

mrskb

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am at home today as have been diagnosed with a viral chest infection boo! At least it is nothing more sinister! I feel wrotten so have been advised to rest, drink lots of fluids and take paracetemol if I need to.

Has any one else been poorly in tri 2 - I am currently 18+6

I thought I may have got away with the dreaded pregnancy lurgy hitting me! I spoke too soon!

x

Boo hiss to feeling unwell. Hope you manage to rest up under the duvet with some lovely food and that it goes soon xx

hope you feel better soon!
I had a sickness bug for 2 days at 18 weeks and just had bed rest and lots of water and all was fine!

Rest rest rest! x

Oh thats rubbish! Just get some good books and DVDs around and all sorts of things that make you feel happy. Show the infection who's boss!
I was I'll during tri1, had gastroenteritis which was horrendous, but I'm hoping to avoid illness in tri2. Being poorly and pregnant is just unfair.
I hope you're feeling much better soon :)
xx

Aww thanks ladies bless you all

I have had a very sucessful duvet day and started to re watch all of lost from the beginning - my 30th present to myself for mat leave before baba comes! I shouldn's be watching it yet but there is 100 odd hours so I think I will let myself off!

Starting to feel more like a lady again and not a beast!
x

Aww thanks ladies bless you all

I have had a very sucessful duvet day and started to re watch all of lost from the beginning - my 30th present to myself for mat leave before baba comes! I shouldn's be watching it yet but there is 100 odd hours so I think I will let myself off!

Starting to feel more like a lady again and not a beast!
x

I loved Lost! Particularly the last two seasons - great gift to yourself.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back