• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poorly Owen advice plz x

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies , Owen was sneezing loads today and didn't think much of it. Then we got home and he had the runs and lots of it. Then while having his dinner he just projectile vommed everywhere :( his temp is fine. I've given him medicine and he fell straight to sleep. Should I be concerned or is this something babies get from time to time? Advice plz c

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

its fine just keep him cool and his fluids up, its normal if you go the doctors they say the same. try dioralyte can get it anywhere and it will help him keep his fluids up x hope he gets better x x x

He is currently screaming the house down :/

he will just keep him cool as i say and get fluids down him if he continues go the emergency doctors in your area x

Well he fell asleep but had his not inh bottle this morning and projectile vommed that everywhere. My oh is going to ring doc when thy open and get an appoint ASAP cause can't leave the poor baby. He is more lathargic than usual and I hate seeing him like this ;(

hope he gets better and doctors sort him out hunni its not nice and i know it, let me know how he's doing please x

Hello Hun my oh called me at work and said he was poorly so I left work and we took him docs. He had high temp 38.3 and had b4 had diahrea and vommed. He said he thinks its a viral tummy bug and gave me some stuff to put in his water to stop dehydration. That seems to have perked him up a bit. Just hopes he takes his bottle later. He has only had plain toast and a rusk today x

thats good to hear, might be a 48hour bug by the sound of it. glad hes getting better dont give him the milk though unless he asks for it otherwise he might throw up again or just give it him in small amounts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back