• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poorly Girl :(

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
My Poor girl is ill she keeps screaming in pain then forgetting to breath and going blue it's horible to watch she's really wheezy and struggling to breath as it is. I think she's got a sore throat as all she wants is my boob :( she and i barely slept last night hate seeing her like this xx

Oh no! Does she have a temperature? X

I don't know i don't have a thermometer :( its on order. She's tugging on her ears in her sleep and has woken hersefl up again xx

I'd get an emergency appt at docs if you can x tugging on ear can be a sign of ear infection x hope she's ok sweetie x

Id pop to the doctors Hun x hope he's ok x

I agree sounds like an ear infection! I'd go see a doc straight away they can get very nasty! or it could just be teething, they tug their ears during this aswell!

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Well Maisie has reflux and it looks like shes a very early teether you can see one of them starting to come through could take a while but all she wants is something in her mouth, dribble everywhere nightmare !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back