Poop

Jaidy

Reaction score
Another delightful poo question, just want to check im normal as im not sure if I experienced this first time round or not?!!

Before being pregnant I used to poo daily, but now it seems to be every couple of days or more and I get proper bloated.

Is this just my weird body or is anyone else experiencing the same irregularities??? :rotfl:

I have the same exact problem!! Infact i had it last time and it started 2 weeks before i knew i was pregnant!! My tummy is soo bloated my DH told me yesterday that i am starting to show :wall: LOL
Started on lactulose :puke:

Hi Jaidy -

Being one of those unlucky people who is not naturally regular without much help, constipation is a plague while I am pregnant. I remember being very bad with Naomi and now is not much different.
I wouldn't recommend laxatives as the body can become dependent on them and you end up with a lazy bowel.

I WOULD recommend:
Papayas
Prunes
Syrup of Figs
Prune Juice
Porridge
eating about three oranges a day
Drinking loads
All Bran
Brown rice instead of white (this one's a champion)
Swtich to wholemeal bread
Hot water with lemon in it
Inhale bowls of fruit daily

And anything else you can think of.

Most of these things work for me when I'm not too lazy (or just uncomfortable enough) to get proactive.

Hope that helps
Sue

LOL it's all part of being pregnant! I used to be a daily pooer too, but since being pregnant I go every 2 or more days as well! :wink:

Its pretty grim really isnt it.....the plague of poo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for that list Sue thats really helpful, il be giving some of those a go. I have to be so careful though cos if I overdo it too much on a particular food by just the tiniest amount, my body goes the other way and flushes me right out!!!! Never had this pre pregnancy, im blaming it on those naughty hormones again :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back