Poop!

Ali K

Reaction score
My baby has already cut two teeth and been through some of the symptoms that people say they can sometimes get (upset tummy, red cheeks, drooling, gnawing on everything) and I thought he was getting his next one as he started to get really runny poo again....but it's been like that for about 2 weeks now and no sign of a tooth!

I called the nurse to make sure I shouldn't bring him in(he's still peeing a lot and is feeding and acting as normal) and she said he sounds fine but to keep an eye on it.

Has anyone else experienced this? It's worrying me that he poops too much now, it's every other nappy and by 10am he's usually been 2 or 3 times!!!

Hi

Im not too sure could you bring him in and get a second opinion . It oculd just be a thing thats taking forever to go away . sorry im not much help :hug:

How old is your son? Austin had 4 teeth by 25 weeks, and the top ones bothered him a lot more than the bottom ones. We're now waiting for number 6 to pop out and it's taken over 3 weeks from when it first started bothering him.

It can take ages for a tooth to actually appear even when it bothers baby. If you're concerned and there's a chance it might not be teething that's causing the runny poo then get him checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back