Poohing on the toilet

Dee1985

Reaction score
Dior has been potty trainned for ages now she is fine with it and wears one nappy and that is when she gets into bed at 8pm, she still has a beaker of milk for bed so is wetting lots though the night - defo not ready to have no nappy on at night.
she has never done a poop on the toilet she dont mention needing a pooh but the moment she gets her 8pm nappy on she will sit in the courner and fill it, i keep telling her to use the loo but she wont.
any ideas how to get her out of this one????

thanks x

Hiya Dionne

What kind of potty does she have?

With Mason I had one like a chair, and he would sit on it for a story or his favourite TV show and do it then.
You're lucky she does it at a regular time at least, maybe treat her to a special story or a chocolate button when she sits and does one on the potty :)

Hiya :eek:) she has never used a potty she uses the toilet,
she has a little step and seat on the down stairs loo.
when i say to her "you need to do pooh on loo" she gets shy and covers her face and says "it dirty"
i'm worried that she will hold it in so long, some times when i wipe her after a wee, i can see she needs a poop but should hold it in all day.

i read in a book to give them loads of food that will make them pooh lots like fruit etc thihnk i should so she goes so much she cannot hold it in then uses the loo? - or is that mean :oops:

i dont really know hun, Hannah is dry day and night but once she was dry during the day i stopped putting her a nappy on at night too, maybe stop putting her the nappy on and sit her on the toilet before bed and read her a story or something i know it sounds silly but maybe she will forget and just do it, and when she realizes that she isnt having a nappy on she may just go anyway :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back