Poochielove Labour Thread. Update 5, improving!

ninjawomble

Reaction score
Just woke up to this text!!

"On my way into hospital with really strong contractions. This is not fun! 11.02am 28/11/08

:cheer: :cheer: Good luck hun! Hopefully Ted is on his way! :cheer: :cheer:

Update 2!

"5 cm dilated. Gas and air is great!" 13.04pm 28/11/08

Update 3

"hes really poorly on ventilator. hav no idea whats wrong with him. does not look good.x" 01.20am 29/11/08 :(

Come Teddy, pull through and get better :pray:

Update 4

I have sent her a text to see how the little man is doing, and to send her all your love and best wishes messages.
I havent heard anything yet, but will update as soon as I do.
:pray: he is ok.

Update 5

"Thanks for texting. Teddy is so gorgeous. He is in intensive care still but is improving by the minute and they are pretty confident it isnt meningitis. They have reduced his ventilator and are hoping to switch it off all together tomorrow as he seems strong. They have also stopped his morphine. I am thinking positive as he is in great hands. Still not held him which makes me so sad. he was born at 10.52pm 28/11, weighing 8lb 1/2oz after an 18 hour labour on gas and air. Hope everyone is ok x"
:cheer: go Teddy go!! You lil fighter you!

Good luck to her!
When you want to edit, go to 'view your posts' open it, click 'edit' and amend the subject.
x :D

ahhh this is brilliant news, well she wont be worrying about the internet now she'll be to busy lmao cant wait for update :hug:

awww thats great it wont be long now im so excited for her :D

Oooh good luck hun i hope Ted is nearly here now :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay good luck sweety, i wondered if it would be soon! im so exitied!! :cheer: :cheer: bless her sounds like shes doing fab!! :hug: :hug: come on baby Ted! xxxx

i wish teddy & lola would have a word with my bump :shakehead: :shakehead:

GOOD LUCK HONEY!

oh wow only just saw this, good luck hun!!

sounds like she's doing really well! :D

not long til you're going to meet baby Teddy now :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back