Poo..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
:roll: Sorry to ask this, heh

Alanna is almost 11 months old and her poo is still pretty messy rather than a proper solid poo.. Is that ok for her age? She has 3 meals a day, One snack, and two bottles..

Im worrying because I just bought a set of cloth nappies and this kind of poo is going to be hell in them, wondering if its normal!

Herbie's are the same and he's 13 months, some of my friends babies are lots younger and have proper poo's but herb still has quite a lot of milk xxx

No idea Hun, Tegans had proper Poo for months now, unless she eats something that doesn't agree with her then its rather messy! x

I think its better for them my son had bad constipation with extra hungary milk to the point I had to pull his logs out not pretty. As long as its not water I think its ok x

Isla's a mixture really. She seems to always do a 'proper' poo first thing in the morning but then might have another 2-3 softer poos throughout the rest of the day. I think it's because she eats a lot of fruit.

Lizzie's is fine if she's on normal home cooked food, but when she has something like an Ella's kitchen sachet or a jar it comes out looking and smelling exactly the same as how it went in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back