Poas does time matter?

Elen123

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was just wondering. I've been peeing on the ov sticks for the past 4 days from day 9 and today i would say I got a positive! My question is if you don't have a look back for the result within 5 mins would you discard it??? Only asking because I had left it about 30mins before going back and now I think it's a positive. Would you accept that as the result or not? Xxxxx

mine say to read result in 10 mins - never known one to turn positive after 10 mins when it wasn't before tho iykwim!

I would retest again the next time you need to wee! lol and see make sure you look in right time. I would say it prob is + tho :)

I've just gone out and bought some more as it was my last one! Won't take my eyes off it now! Ha xx

hiya

i would say check the test within 10 mins, i find that when it dries a bit it can give a false reading..

My positive showed as I was still dipping! It was super strong, but I do compare them when they are dry x

a good tip that i started doing after my false results was keepin the wee in the cup until i had read the result cause if you keep it then walk away and do something come back 20 mins later you cant be sure its accurate so if you save the urine in the cup you can redip then pour out..

i usually watch mine though - mines did give me the result i needed whether a yes or no within a couple of minutes.. xxx

Thanx ladies been keeping an eye on it now so checking within 10 minutes :) think I'm nearly there the lines getting darker :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back