PND

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
Ive made an appointment to see my GP this morning. I feel like Im dying inside. I feel so disconected to everything. Please tell me things will get better. I feel like Im suffocating in my own body.

Hey there.

As someone who suffers from depression seasonally every single bloody year I understand how you feel. And yes, it will get better! It's great that you're off to see your doc, that's a brilliant step and means that you will get better. It will take a little time, but it WILL get better!

Just remember a few things when you feel lowest:

• it's not your fault
    it's normal and happens to loads of women
    you are NOT alone
    accept help with anything you can, it all helps to take the pressure off
    talk about how you're feeling, call a friend or family member, or write it down if you getr chance, just to get some of it off your chest.

I also find that getting and giving as many hugs as I can helps me. Sounds daft I know, but it works for me so maybe it will for you too

:hug:

You WILL get better...I promise :hug: I was where you are just a few weeks ago and I was so bad that I was put into hospital for a week as I felt like I had totally lost the will to carry on and I couldn't function or eat...I was a total mess. You have taken the first step and am seeking help and things will start improving. I was put on anti-depressents and started having therapy (cognitive behavioural therapy) and I suddenly (a couple of weeks ago) turned a corner and I'm now getting back on track. Every day i feel stronger and better, and i honestly felt at my lowest that i would never ever get better.

It's not your fault, it is totally chemical and hormonal and is a medical condition that cand and will be fixed. You will get better... :hug: Pls PM me if you need any support or advice as I have been where you are now. xxxxx

i have had 5 months of feeling stuck in my own body and finally i think i have turned a corner to. You will get better, i didn't believe it myself until last week. I was so bad before i could not see any light at the end of the tunnel. For me things have got better gradually sometimes i have not noticed myself but people have pointed things out to me.

I am still seeing a cpn and on anti depressants and i still feel out of my body but i enjoy little things more whereas before i didn't enjoy anything.

I still feel out of my body but now i know i am not going mad and it is just anxiety.

I found the website www.anxietynomore.co.uk really helpful.

PM me anytime i promise you we will get better its just hard to believe when you feel so bad. x x x :hug:

My GP was great. She thinks I need to spend time getting over how hard the birth and Evelyn being poorly. Also I need to build my strength up after having an op and hardly eating in 2 weeks. Im staying at my Moms at the moment. I feel horrid for being scared to hold my own baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back