PMT?? Im being such a BI*CH!!

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
God I am im such a HORRIBLE mood!

Snappy with DH literally as he came in the door all because he was shouting up the stairs that he was home and hes missed me....(in his churpy juvenile self which I normally laugh off)
Whats wrong with me!!!

So bloody tired last few days too but a lot of that is normal with ME/MS but Im just so crabby today!

Bless him....Im explained that theres nothing 'wrong' as such and hes done nothing I just feel p****d off today so were ok and not fallen out or anything but jeeezzzz Im not normally like this!

At least if it is PMT then I know AF will be getting back to normal after MC.....although think part of me is secretly dreading testing next week and getting a BFN and her coming and thats maybe why Im being so much of a B*t*h.....Im trying to put on a brave face after it all but Im constantly thinking 'oh I would have been this far along now' etc and so AF arriving is just going to bring it all back....suppose once I get first AF out of the way since MC I will be ok....

Ah well thanks for reading my rant....xxx

:hug: I was like that yesterday. So moody, every little thing DH did annoyed me somehow and then I ended up going to bed early to be *alone* and be grumpy there lol

Ha lol PP that sounds like me today!! DH has just gone off to MOT his motorbike, Im waiting for DD and cousin to come over, have dinner then were going out for a walk along the coast....girlie wed night thing lol!! Maybe I might come back in a better mood lol Poor David lol xxx

lol sounds like a great night! just what you need to take your mind off ttc. So do you already have a daughter?

I am with you. I had 2 strops yesterday. 1st cos the house was a mess after getting back from Whitby and secondly because I couldnt find my swimming costume, I did actually cry, lol. Every little thing seems to wind me up. Poor hubby had 2 wisdom teeth out yesterday so doesnt need me being a crazy pyscho, but I cant help it.

I just told OH about this post and how you were all being stoppy and wasn't he lucky this month that I havn't been stroppy really yet. Turns out that's not quite correct, seems I have been a bit special after all and for some reason Idon't remember!!! ooops

Hope you all settle soon X

I'm exactly the same hun...doesn't matter what time of month it is, I tend to just go off at my OH for no apparent reason and end up feeling really sorry for him cos he's done nothing (well, 80% of the time!) to deserve it...I wonder if its just the stress of TTC and not being funny hun, you've been through an awful time lately, its no surprise you feel tense.
Hope you feel better soon.
xxxx

I think it is all the emotions of ttc it kinda takes it out of you x hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Ladies..... ;-)

Yeah PPunch I have a 16year old daughter....Kate...so tonight we all had dinner and then went for a long walk (Im partially disabled so I was in my wheels of steel lol) but you get the picture...lol! Went all the way along the coast, talked and laughed it was lovely so by the time we got back DH was also back and washing his motorbike and I was in a much better mood....cousin went home, DD hung out with us oldies then retired to the living room and DH had his dinner and I sat with him talking.... He made a comment about im being terrified to put a foot wrong atm and I asked him several times if he meant it, he kept saying yes but laughing so I said am I really that bad cause its upsetting me to think I am making you so miserable and I started crying....he came and gave me a cuddle and said dont be silly Im only teasing but yeah you are really crabby and wound up today....

It really upset me to think that I have been such a cow to him and DD for NOTHING!
I apologised profusely of course but said Im stressing incase or rather for when AF shows up and were not pregnant this month....and I do think thats what it is....as even tho not had AF for ten years, I never got PMT either so think thats the reason im being a total TWA* at the moment. But on a lighter note thank you for all your replies it has made me realise I cant stay super human for ever and although Im not blocking out MC, we have and do talk about it....but I am and have been trying to stop myself having down days and thats prob not the best idea!

So I know its normal and Im not the only one having the odd 'moment' and that yes this whole TTC business is very stressfull no matter how much I try and convince myself Ive chilled this month...obviously Im NOT so chilled now testing time is getting closer.....

So thanks again everyone for your never ending support and heres to a better day tomorrow for us all.....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back