PMS symptoms around OV

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Does anyone else get pms symptoms around ov?
I was so down and anxious and moody plus a bit snappy yesterday. It came on suddenly cos before I was happy go lucky and really cheery :(

Hi petal, I used to get this and think "surely she's not here already!" But I think it's just consistent with OV symptoms :) x

Hi Jenny :wave: ah thanks hun - thought I was going mad!
Glad in a way that my body is hormonal cos looks like it's getting back to being on its own after the pill. I felt so dead on the pill - that's a bit dramatic...ummm less alive and more controlled.
Hehe hard to explain!!
xxx

Hehehe I know what you mean sunny :flower:

How you doing today?

xxx

Hi girlies :wave:
Doing really well today - told the blues to eff off haha!
I watched SATC2 this morning and just felt all cheered up. Decided that if no BFP then I can just dress up and go and have cocktails and stuff - life is good and things come when they're supposed to.
My mummy says "what's for you won't go by you" and she's right.
Morrissey says "these things take time" and he is also right.

How are yous?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Definetly right hunny :)
What will be, will be.

Glad your feeling better today x x

I thought this last month - incredibly snappy just before ovulation. I was the same yesterday and day before and ov's coming up again...wondered if it was due to the excess hormones around that time (or if i was just a psycho!)

I thought this last month - incredibly snappy just before ovulation. I was the same yesterday and day before and ov's coming up again...wondered if it was due to the excess hormones around that time (or if i was just a psycho!)

Excess hormones sounds about right - is it oestrogen that gets spiky about now?
xx

Ye i think its the estrogen that rises first before LH sunny. think the fertility monitor measures this.

LOVE the PMA, your mummy is a clever lady :)

I def get PMS symptoms at OV, darn those pesky hormones!

Ye i think its the estrogen that rises first before LH sunny. think the fertility monitor measures this.

LOVE the PMA, your mummy is a clever lady :)

I def get PMS symptoms at OV, darn those pesky hormones!

Lol pesky hormones! Varmints.

Soo looking forward to this monitor - I'm getting into the science part now I've had lines on the opk!! Before I was sulky but now I'm ooooh.

Xxxx

I def get this and always spots on my jaw! *rank*

I've got acne and cramps - joys of being a woman!!

so how long before do you reckon you get this then?

mine was the days up to day 13 then ovulation on 15 last month

but this month it was up to thurs and no sign of ovulation yet (i've forgotten which day i'm on...round about day 15 I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back